Sophisticated and unique, the length of STATIC SWIM™ attachment device for concrete and tiled pool decks is easily adjusted to fit the size of your pool deck. The position of the stopper (black ball) is determined by tying a simple knot."
UNIQUE, easy-to-use DESIGN: the attachment device can be fixed onto the pegs and removed in just SECONDS!
Practically INVISIBLE, the retractable pegs fold down automatically and blend in with the deck. No risk of tripping or falling!
Extremely easy to affix to stone, concrete or tiled surfaces:
1. The stainless steel retractable pegs are placed behind the pool's rim or catch basin.
2. Adjust the length of the protective sheath and the cord (from 15–65cm) by tying a knot at the desired length at the stopper (black ball). Excess protective sheath and cord may be discarded.
See following photos for clarification.
INVISIBLE, UNIQUE DESIGN, easy-to-use…
This attachment kit contains:
- 2 stainless steel retractable pegs for hard-surface pool decks (drill with Ø 12mm bit, then gently hammer)
- 2 protective sheaths (60cm each)
- 2 cords (1m each)
- 1 stopper (black ball)
- Easily adjustable length to suit the specifications of your pool (15 – 70cm).
- Suitable for all types of hard surfaces (tiles, concrete etc.).
- No plastic materials, extremely solid and durable.
- Practical and useful design, practically invisible once installed.
- Once all equipment is removed, the retractable pegs fold down onto themselves. No risk of tripping or falling. Easy-to-use!
- Highly resistant to chlorine and chemical agents used in pools.